Monday, November 2, 2009

Hangin' out at the Hacienda

Today was very uneventful. We spent the afternoon food shopping and looking for a health food store and a crafts store...both of which we found! I wanted to find quilling paper and Ed wanted to find Acai juice. I enjoy quilling and thought I'd try my hand at it again. And Ed is always looking for healthy supplements...Acai is supposed to help with cholesterol, among other benefits.
We were going to go to Subway for dinner tonight, but instead I made a bruschetta that my friend Pat from L&M had made and brought in on my last day of work there in September. I loved it so she gave me the recipe! Anyway, I kept telling Ed how great it was, so I finally decided to make it for him...and I was right...he loved it! We went through an entire loaf of French bread! Thanks Pat!!
The sunset tonite was gorgeous but I didn't have the camara set right, so the full moon didn't show up. But I did get a couple of pics of the sunset behind the RV.



Watchin' the Yankees! GO YANKEES!

No comments: