Sunday, August 9, 2009

Planning for our Westward Bound trip

Making plans for a 7 month adventure in our RV. After 4 years in Florida, we've decided to head out to New Mexico, Arizona and California. First stop is Topeka KS to visit grandkids, then on to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta! Plans include visits to Sante Fe and Taos as well as seeing the sites of Albuquerque. From there, we'll spend 2 months in Las Cruces, NM, 1 month in Benson, AZ and 2 months in Quartzsite, AZ.

This blog will officially start on September 30th, when our travels begin. It will be an online (daily, hopefully) journal of our adventures, along with whatever pictures I remember to take along the way!

In the meantime, I'll try and hone my writing skills a little so I don't embarrass myself.

55 days and counting....

No comments: